23/5/16

Little Blue Button Stamps - Peony

Hi guys!

Happy saturdays!

Is time to new digi realese by LBBS. I love everything all about flowers.. color, size, fragance. So I so happy when I make a card use a beautiful digi like this:


This digi is so pretty, you can print in different size. I choose a big peony flower because she have to be a little diva!!!

I used a distress ink to make my own backround, so I put this on the watercolor paper and use my favorite thigs die to create the rectangle.


You can buy this beautiful digi here and if you want to see more inspiration to create your card clik here.


Tip: for my coloring I use this product, you can check the result. Is amazing!!!


Remenber to visit the facebook page.

Besos... Regards!

No hay comentarios

Publicar un comentario

© Romina AcostaMaira Gall